Phantom Regiment faces $367K lawsuit

Murph

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and given it is the holidays, I am sure they will in time, as the Troopers did.

then again, what do i know, i'm a shameless self promoter making a kids dream come true

Relax people, this suit will in NO WAY affect how Phantom is run nor will it affect the coming SEASONS...........

I wish an official from Phantom would address the issue...so facts are made clear. The lawsuit isnt even on their own website (though it is the holidays).

Because of the legal action, we're not able to comment on specifics of the lawsuit at this time.

We certainly are doing everything we can to resolve this matter, and we ask for your support.

Greg Newell

Vice President

Phantom Regiment

Because of the legal action, we're not able to comment on specifics of the lawsuit at this time.

We certainly are doing everything we can to resolve this matter, and we ask for your support.

Greg Newell

Vice President

Phantom Regiment

Greg, I'm sure you've got the support of us all and we'll all be pulling for you. Thanks for commenting. It's certainly understandable why nothing more can be said.

In the meantime, we'll make due with comments from all us who know nothing about the particulars, as is the DCP way. :)

Until we hear anything more that is official from you or other officers, there really is nothing more that can be said in a productive manner.

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a goodnight.

Mike

Greg Newell

Vice President

Phantom Regiment

Thanks for posting that, as a Phantom supporter, I feel better now..........:) I am sure you guys will work something out, usually creditors would rather work out a reduced payment plan than got to collections or do a writeoff. Good luck, looking forward to Phantom 06 on the field!

I knew someone would be along.

thanks for the update...well, as best as you could legally update us

Ba humbug Phantom will take care of it! :)