Show themes - You are the Corps Director!

Corps: hm... Blue Knights.

"Look Behind You" or "It Knows What Scares You"

music from the movie Poltergeist

selections from:

The Calling

Twisted Abduction

It Knows What Scares You

Escape from Suburbia

((all by Jerry Goldsmith))

I can really see BK doing a show like this... I've always wanted them to explore the dark theatrical music (ie James Newton Howard, Jerry Goldsmith.)

~>conner

Edited by PhantomR

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, since no one else has said it yet, I guess I have to . . . the music from "South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut." Several terrific numbers that just scream drum corps! The only problem would be the obscene song titles. How would you write the program notes?!? :P

Well, since no one else has said it yet, I guess I have to . . . the music from "South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut." Several terrific numbers that just scream drum corps! The only problem would be the obscene song titles. How would you write the program notes?!? :P

Come on down to a division 2/3 competition sometime this summer and see Dutch Boy perform it. They're from Canada, too.

A few ideas:

Blue Devils - Maynard Ferguson show - Brass Machine, Conquistador, You Only Live Twice.

Vanguard - Russian Easter Overture

Cadets - "Gametime," Monday Night Football Theme, Sportscenter Theme, NBA on NBC Theme.

Crossmen - Bring back Superman for the whole show

Crown - Battlestar Galactica(original)

Madison - Hot Canary

Edited by Goldsmith1210

I totally agree about the need for a Lord of the Rings show. I've been waiting for that since Fellowship of the Ring came out.

Also, I think it would be great if SCV did Phantom of the Opera again. With all the progress made in arranging and drill design since '89, I can only imagine the quality production it could be!

Edited by mjs4484