Kingsmen Alumni?

GABA

Hey Joe! Tell Dale Lofgen that Kelley says hello and is really looking forward to seeing you perform next weekend! I'm marching with Scott Kubitz currently and it's a lot of fun playing serious notes with him! It will be awesome to see Scott, Earl and Dale play next year at finals. Already got my ticket!

Dale's younger brother Dean Lofgren was a great friend of mine in 74' and we even went up to see Dale in SC back in late 74' or early 75'. He is home now and back in a Kingsmen uniform. I will tell him. Does Kelley have a last name? Whisch Earl are you referring to. If you're marching Renegades, why are you having to buy a ticket to the show?

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dale's younger brother Dean Lofgren was a great friend of mine in 74' and we even went up to see Dale in SC back in late 74' or early 75'. He is home now and back in a Kingsmen uniform. I will tell him.

Does Kelley have a last name?

Which Earl are you referring to?

If you're marching Renegades, why are you having to buy a ticket to the show?

Answers revealed on the next installment of "As the D&B Turns B) "

Simply put, I won't be marching anywhere next year, thus a ticket is necessary! Dale was my instructor when I marched with the South San Francisco Conquistadors in '79 and '80. I ended up marching in BD's snareline in '81 and '82. Dale pushed chops and I give him credit for that! Houpt is the last name. Earl Brown marched with the Kingsmen, the Commodores, and the awesome '77 Freelancers snareline. I was privy to march with him last year in the Renegades.

Am I actually going to finally meet the LEGENDARY Ron Housley??????????????????????????

He's not that much of a Legend to me.... :P

Hi Ron & Nancy... B)

It was unbelieveable. With the rumors of the Madison alumni fielding 120 horns, I thought the Kingsmen wouldn't have as much strength, but I was wrong! The Kingsmen are BACK!

How many people here thought it was the most exciting show of the night?? I know I did!

Thank you. Really.

Some of us are so into the whole KAC mindset (and standing in the line, not out front) that we need to know that we aren't just kidding ourselves....

• 2 weeks later...

For those that may be interested here is a link to the warmup from the Kingsmen Alumni Corps debut performance. It was recorded June 24th, 2006 at Mt SAC College in Walnut, California. The camera was a professional model and was located above the juges booth with multiple microphones.

Enjoy,

Keith

Edited by Powderkeg