Next Div I Corps to make a Big Move..........

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really think Blue Stars is poised to make some big noise in the next 2-3 years. I precit they will be top 12 by 2007............

That would be something! The re-emergence of a great 70's finalist. The icing on the cake would be to have a big all-girl "flag line" in short shorts, like from thet period, too! :)

The blue stars run a great program regardless of what division they are in. I really do think they'll fair better than the Mandarins in div 1, because of the way they operate. It seemed like the Mandarins mastered the div 2/3 formula, but have failed to make the necessary changes to really excel in div 1.

As for the Bluecoats, I think the best they can hope for this year is maintaining the number 5 spot, because the top 4 from last year will be pushing harder than ever, and SCV will most likely be back wih a vengance. For the 'coats to push ahead, they'd have to work as hard as the other groups ahead of them, and that much harder to pass them - not to mention that a lot of their success will have more to do with how the show is designed than how well it is performed.

not to be mean, but Cap Reg hasn't impressed me since '02

For the 'coats to push ahead, they'd have to work as hard as the other groups ahead of them, and that much harder to pass them - not to mention that a lot of their success will have more to do with how the show is designed than how well it is performed.

You mean like almost beating BD last season right?

not to be mean, but Cap Reg hasn't impressed me since '02

Thank God we weren't aiming to please you then!

Heh, I know I've made you mad - but almost beating a powerhouse, on a down year, doesn't count. Yes, I'm sorry but the "real" Regiment doesn't impress me.