Caballeros 60th Anniversary

Kay

To my friends at my beloved Alma Mater,

Yasumi and I wont be able to make the party because of my Irish Heritage ! The Belmar St. Patty's Day Parade is the next day and we have people comin into town on Saturday night. I am sure the dinner will be a great time, and I will be sure to raise a glass North and toast one of the greatest organizations in my heart. Have a Blast !

I am sure that the Party will continue during the year so I will catch up at some point !

Yours in Cos,

Eddie

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Allen, I know your working hard up in ES country we will miss you at the party.

To my Irish friend, you don’t know what your missing, 60 years of Caballeros all in one room. I plan on hitting every table starting with George Hayek’s and ending with Lou Storck’s I need my fill of Caballero stories and who better to tell them but the men & women who have provided 60 years of excellence.

Eddie there will be a little void in the story telling between the late 80’s and 90’s without you there but we will raise one to the south in your honor.

:mmm:

Edited by Cabsleadbari79

I can't wait now - its going to be a blast!!!

Eddie what would your Irish friends and family say if they knew you once played none other than Zorro. I bet you would be outsed from the pararde.

Happy Anniversary to my beloved Caballeros. Can't wait to see all of you on Saturday night and really get to know more about our history.

I've compiled a slide show on my MySpace, that I think some current members might be interested in looking at. Here's the link:

Slide Show

Enjoy and please let me know what you think of it.

Edited by CabsMello03

Got my tickets last week, and I was already excited, but this is sounding even better now - Can't wait to see the rest of the Cabs family tomorrow !

Happy Anniversary to my beloved Caballeros. Can't wait to see all of you on Saturday night and really get to know more about our history.

I've compiled a slide show on my MySpace, that I think some current members might be interested in looking at. Here's the link:

Slide Show

Enjoy and please let me know what you think of it.

Great job on the slide show!!!!!!!!!!!! I hear great things about 2006 Cabs, hope the corps is as HOT as you

Great job on the slide show!!!!!!!!!!!! I hear great things about 2006 Cabs, hope the corps is as HOT as you

"Caballero Pride":

OLE!!! Terriffic slide show. :worthy:

Love the shot of the Alumni corps on the (old) Starting Line taken at DCA, The VERY best of luck in your "60th".

Elphaba