Troopers T-Shirt on MTV Tonight

Ashley Parker Angel, the former O Town singer, now has his own reality show on MTV. He's shown wearing a Troopers T-Shirt during the opening credits. The show airs on MTV Mondays at 10:30 PM.

BTW, he's pictured wearing the shirt on their last CD. I actually saw O Town at a local music festival a few years ago (don't ask) and he had the shirt on during the show. Not sure where he got it, but he's getting pretty good use out of it.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember this being discussed awhile ago. The guy has no affiliation with the Troopers from what I remember.

He most likely thinks it's some trendy vintage shirt.

Thats the first time in the last 25 years I think I have heard of Troopers and trendy being used in the same thought.

Cool,

Elmo Blatch

Slightly off topic, but I was watching a rerun of "That 70s Show" the other day. One of the characters said how cool it would be to be a cartoon, so the next scene was the kids as cartoons. On the cartoon wall in the basement was a picture of a guy playing bass drum, it said "Fleetwood". Fleetwood used to do drumcorps recordings all over. Has anyone else caught this?

Any other drumcorps mentions in the media?

Slightly off topic, but I was watching a rerun of "That 70s Show" the other day. One of the characters said how cool it would be to be a cartoon, so the next scene was the kids as cartoons. On the cartoon wall in the basement was a picture of a guy playing bass drum, it said "Fleetwood". Fleetwood used to do drumcorps recordings all over. Has anyone else caught this?

Any other drumcorps mentions in the media?

Isn't that 70's show from Wisconsin?

That's...ummm...well I really don't know. Doesn't look right? Whatever...I like the shirt! ^_^