DCP-I V Season Discussion

1 Midnight...................... 18.30 18.00 15.20 17.00 16.50 17.22 17.06 14.57 14.73 85.116

^0^

~>conner

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last couple shows, Kosmos has felt on the verge of something really big; little things here and there seem to be holding us back from really making the next big step up.

I am using a slow laptop here, and it is not easy trying to update these rankings, let alone use the darn computer. I did todays, but I am going to take the weekend off (while at camp). Laptop keyboards are so tiny, and the mouse is annoying me!

Some interesting things happening in the top 7 corps or so... Glad to see that Emerald Regime took a victory at the Indianapolis (Kosmos) show, but we definitely know everyone below us, are on fire and anything can go either way. Mystre is going to be the corps to watch out for, things didnt go their way two nights ago, but I have a feeling that will be changed soon.

Go Emerald Regime! and Go Tri-Color!

WOW! Midnight kids are just about as happy as possible right now. The work from the past 4 days has really paid off, and our new additions to staff really understand what the entire corps is trying to accomplish.

~>conner

I am using a slow laptop here, and it is not easy trying to update these rankings, let alone use the darn computer. I did todays, but I am going to take the weekend off (while at camp). Laptop keyboards are so tiny, and the mouse is annoying me!

Some interesting things happening in the top 7 corps or so... Glad to see that Emerald Regime took a victory at the Indianapolis (Kosmos) show, but we definitely know everyone below us, are on fire and anything can go either way. Mystre is going to be the corps to watch out for, things didnt go their way two nights ago, but I have a feeling that will be changed soon.

Go Emerald Regime! and Go Tri-Color!

I know what you mean about camp! Its rough to work your #&% off at camp and then try to do anything.

Midnight get's first gold!

1 Midnight...................... 18.33 18.25 17.33 16.80 16.90 17.41 16.40 15.20 15.20 86.594

1 Imperial Sound................ 18.05 17.70 16.00 15.34 15.50 17.41 17.10 17.07 16.60 84.843

1 Potomac River Knights......... 17.60 18.25 17.24 16.90 13.70 16.96 17.60 15.20 15.20 84.644

:D

~>conner

Edited by PhantomR

Congratulations Midnight.

I'm just glad to be back in the game and try to push for a place in finals. It was rough there for a long while, but I realized what was going wrong with the kids and the judges, and now its all good.

Today's Staff Dinner:

Pretzel-Crushed Chicken with Spicy Brown Mustard-Cheddar Chesse Sauce

& a side of Couscous. :P