DCP-I V Season Discussion

We've lost no interest, but we are at a point in the season where we just want to keep the kids happy. We still have some more things to add to the show, but they are minimal, and will only help us maintain our mettle. Tri-Color has "seen it all" going all across the board in terms of ranking. Emerald Regime has pretty much ranked in top 12 all season (minus the long span of time where they didnt compete and dropped), so we are comfortable. I just want the kids to maintain what they are doing, because I think they are headed in the right direction. The last week is where we always throw down!

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So,

Whatever happened to the Week #3 Director of the Week?

Just wondering.

So I've been noticing something in scoring.

4 of my corps share the corps for some captions but when they're not getting the same scores on the same day.

Is there a reason why the caption scores are different if they use the same corps for the caption?

I PMd Steve about it, chances are, he didn't update them at the change; because I had the same problem a few shows ago, and it was because my scores weren't getting the right score (which should have been higher or lower in some cases).

So todays scores (July 27th and 28th) that were posted, were without or with the changes? Cause, wow, that is quite a jump just with out the change! I can't wait to see what the scores will be WITH changes for the July 29th.

Very close contest between Kosmos and Tri-Color at the Preview of Champions; we're glad to finally win another show. 2 weeks of finishing second sucked. B)