2006 top 12 standings

I guess I'll go ahead and add one.

This is not what I *want* to happen, but what I think is possible.

1. Cavaliers

2. Cadets

3. Phantom

4. Bluecoats

5. BD

6. Madison (actually....I could see Madison take 5th even)

7. SCV

8. Crown (possibly switched with SCV)

9. BK

10. Boston

11. Glassmen

12. Colts

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let Blue Devils play jazz. Just turn off that stupid microphone if anyone starts to say YOWZA. I'd also like to see Phantom go back to Phantom shows instead of playing Madisonesque style shows. Albeit they performed it phenominally.

I'd also like to see Phantom go back to Phantom shows instead of playing Madisonesque style shows. Albeit they performed it phenominally.

I think you'll get your wish this season with the Faust show. :beer: I'm very excited for it, although I wouldn't classify Gershwin as Madisonesque.

Edited by MN DCI Fan

It's not "Yowza," it's "Yowsah." Ben Bernie said it with his big band at the start of his dance marathons, back in the day. Sheesh. Even "Happy Days" knew that. So it worked for the BD show last season. (Even so, it seemed to anny people. Whatever.) 'Nuff said.

Topic?

1.Muchachos

2.Anaheim Kingsmen

3.Velvet Knights

4.Kilties

5.Racine Scouts (ooh that was close)

6.Knights

7.Suncoast Sound

8.Seneca Optimists

9.Freelancers

10.Memphis Blues Brass Band

11.North Star

12.Bridgemen

Where did the predictions thread from last year go? I just searched my previous posts because I know I wrote in one, but now can't find it. There seems to be chunks left out of DCP's history, and it sucks because I'd really like to see the old one....I was actually really close to being right, actually.

I agree w/you for the most part, I do think this is the beginning of a 83-85 Cadets winning streak, though I could be wrong.

My predictions off what I we all know so far. . .

1) The Cadets

2) Scouts

3) Cavaliers

4) Blue Devils

5) SCV

6) Phantom

7) Bluecoats

8) Crown

9) Boston

10) Crossmen

11) Spirit

12) Boston

The last 3 are flip-flopable, though I think thats how the lineup will end up.

I really think Scouts, especially with a home crowd, are going to push the envelope and just do great this year, its a 'Scoutsy' thing to do, and it wont surprise me if it happens.

The Cavies, though they will have a ton of vets, IMO, are gonna do what they did this past year, run out of gas. Scouts will be trailing them until about semis.

BD will put on a much improved show, but will not have fully recovered from last year, watch out for 07 though.

SCV may or may not pass BD up, Im not 100% sure at this point. 4th is up for grabs, though I think BD will take it.

Phantom and Coats may switch it up a lot, maybe Coats passing a time or two, but Phantom will pull through at the end.

everyone always counts out BK.

~>conner

This is very true, they're usually in less than half of everyone's top 12 predictions.

By the way, my favorite BD show is '98