Historical Drum Corps Babe of the Year Nominations

Hey Steph....I remember that....I took that picture! B)

I LOVE this picure of all of them! :bleah:

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I might have a recent one of Nancy, we have from another thread with George B. and another legend from Madison.

I have one of her from last summer but I can not post it....SHE WOULD KILL ME! :sshh:

I know most of you guys want to vote on this, but I have to say, I'd have to go with Nancy (Lancerfi) on this one..I've met her in person and she was hot back then and she's still hot now...(Not that I'm gay, I just can admit a hot woman when I see one with respect)... :P :)

You're very sweet and way too generous. LancerLady and the rest of you. Ugga bugga, do I hate that picture. There are so many things wrong with that one....#1 my nose looks big, and that bugs me because my nose isn't big. It was 100 degrees, doesn't my hair look beautiful? Hmmm. It's just wrong for so many reasons.... :laugh: :spit:

Anyway, I was just happy to be there with my sister, and old and new friends....it was a fabulous night none the less...in Orlando.....

Edited by LancerFi

Are you sure Tonya didn't march in '88? I thought for sure she did. Could it have been Jennifer Long? I think everyone had blonde hair by the end of that season! I got to watch the tape tonight.

Sorry fellas, not a total blonde. More brownish-blonde, short hair, started straight, then she had permed it by the end of the season. Also (stay with me here), if you watch the video from 88, in the "On the Road Again" segment, there's a bunch of Coats girls singing at a picnic table. She's the one doing that thing with her wrist.

That help?

Okay, I hope Nancy doesn't mind but here is one that is on the front page of the website that I love...Nancy catching the rifle (we didn't even know her at the time but thought the picture was cool)...Nancy in uniform -1980

Nancy in uniform

and

Nancy 2003 (when I met her with George B. and Jim) Out of uniform...tell me that's not hot! :)

100_1391.jpg

Looking Goood!!!

Abso-posi-tutely!!!! :)

Wow Mike...You and I agree on something!!! :P ^0^

<watches h### freezing over>

Sorry fellas, not a total blonde. More brownish-blonde, short hair, started straight, then she had permed it by the end of the season. Also (stay with me here), if you watch the video from 88, in the "On the Road Again" segment, there's a bunch of Coats girls singing at a picnic table. She's the one doing that thing with her wrist.

That help?

Geez, now I gotta watch the video again! :) Unfortunately at the point in the show you were refering to where she was dancing around the soloist, they had a hi-cam shot.

Now to nominate someone else: 1988 Sky Ryders. At about 9:40 into the show there is a close up of a girl in the pit playing cymbals. Wow! Enough said.

VK's Cymbal line in 1987...The Sex Cymbals!

Oh, and LancerFi and Malibu!

Edited by SBrancheau