Historical Drum Corps Babe of the Year Nominations

Aren't these polls basically for the people of DCP? Just wondering. I wouldn't vote for myself, but I would think if you are here, and you show yourself now, not someone who's picture has been put up when they were 18 that nobody knows and it's what's in your memory, etc.....

I mean I remember some people that marched in 2-7 in 68 and 69, that were Miss America worthy, can I put them in?

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems like LancerFi and Malibu are the clear frontrunners here........What'dya think guys, isn't some sort of "runoff" or something called for here? ^0^ :P

*I say this with total respect LancerFi......I do not wish to incur the wrath of you, your rifle, and boots as our friend Tansea came so close to suffering! :rock:

You're totally cute! And Tansea or LancerLady are not out of the woods yet.

Ask Malibu, no one gets off that easy. Hard core in drum corps and in life....too passionate in both maybe for my own good!

Uh-oh..I hope I'm not in "too much trouble"...I only meant it at as great respect and admiration for you. :) :rock: I mean c'mon you have taken care of yourself nicely! :)

Ask Malibu, no one gets off that easy. Hard core in drum corps and in life....too passionate in both maybe for my own good!

Yep, BEWARE of the Sicilian Curse or Hex......no kidding, she can really do it! :sshh: :rock:

You make me giggly.... b**bs

Mike - Nancy makes ME far more than giggly!.....

This one is a toughie, since the Historical ladies are the epitome of class, grace, style, elegance, have lived and experienced life, and best of all, are a big part of, major participants and contributors to, and helped make old school drum corps the foundation for what drum corps is today!

Plus, they're all babes in my book!

I WILL be following the results closely, though!

Yep, BEWARE of the Sicilian Curse or Hex......no kidding, she can really do it! :sshh: :rock:

I think I'm growing a tail.... :sshh:

Wrong side. b**bs

Old age..... :rock:

Hmmm, so what about the rest of us "Ladies", what are we, chopped liver? :rock: seems to me that a few nominations of Historical DCP posters are missing. :huh: How about "S Brancheau" (Sally), "Byline" (Sue), "Lancer Lady" (Stephanie) and "JoJo" (Jonette)? . From the picures I've seen of them (well, I haven't seen Stephanie yet,so how about one? You too JoJo), they can certainly be in the running? Let's make this a "real" competition folks! Those Ladies have my nomination ^OO^

Oh, and I guess I better get my pictures out there too... just in case :sshh: . Thanks to Drum Corps, my "Competitive Spirit" (note "ego") is still going strong ^_^

73flaglineme.jpgGrad75.jpgTOR04.jpgTOR04Banquet.jpg