What are some SCARY clean moments

1993 Star of Indiana, the medea theme in the opener. Most amazing szforzando

Does anyone have a video of this show? I've listened to it plenty of times and still have never seen it...

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I saw this thread the very first thing that popped into my head was Phantom's M&M from 78-80.

The best old school marching I ever saw.

Aw, shucks . . . thanks! I still need to get the Legacy DVD for '80. Our show was only okay, but there were several stunning shows in Finals that year. But, yeah, we had a great marching staff at the Regiment. I still miss Mark Glasscoe. He was an amazing talent and an all-around great guy! :ph34r:

Cadets 97. The entire hornline covers down on the 50 in the last 1/3 of the show and you can't see the corps. All you see is a yardline.

I know what part you're talking about and it's pretty ridiculous. It was funny because I was watching that show with some friends and we just happened to randomly pause it at that part so someone could get up or something and we look at the screen and we're like "####.."

ack...dcp hiccupped.

then again...yes, i do like them a lot :P

ack...dcp hiccupped.

then again...yes, i do like them a lot :P

Cavies 02 marching...wow. They never got worse, the entire summer they were amazing and then turned in a magical performance on finals.

SCV 04 drumline. That was scary. I'm not even a percussionist and I was blown away by that.

BD 03 Opener. The hornline, the guard, and the drill was just great on finals night.

Troopers 70. Only seen this one on video, however (i'm sorry that this was before I was born), I get chills watching the precision marching and crazy rifle tossing. Then I remember that they didn't have valves like we have today. That's scary.