2007 DCI in Pasadena

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it would be cool if all the corps got out to the West Coast a week before final's week and did a bunch of shows up and down the coast!!!!!

Tacco

Happy about a west coast finals.

Disappointed about the venue.

Agreed. Definitely looking forward to SoCal though. :)

I'm happy to see that DCI finals will be on the West Coast for once (I live in Wisconsin by the way). I think they deserve their "moment in the sun" too.

My questions are concerning the tour schedules though. I figure since finals are in Pasadena, all the corps will need their tour schedules to end on the West Coast. Does that mean a lot more late season shows on the West Coast? What about late season traditional shows such as Indy or Allentown, PA? It would take too long to do those shows, then drive out to the West Coast. Do you think some corps would do East Coast shows, then just fly out to California for finals week? What about the West Coast corps? They are so used to traveling East to get to finals. It must be weird for them to venture East, knowing that they are just going to come back for finals.

Any thoughts??? My main thought is THANK GOD FINALS ARE IN MADISON THIS YEAR!

YES!!!!!!!! god I hope I have a free day on the beach next summer.