Brace yourselves...

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All this discussion, and I only have one problem...

I CAN'T HEAR THE CLIP!!!

I click the linky but nothing happens. Open in new window = nothing happens. Help!

I even got the email from Hops yesterday and still nothing.

Edited by Guizeppe

OK..How's "Excessive public alcohol consumption by members that may or may not be draft beer, possibly from bottles or cans, but definitly a fermeted-grain hop-flavored alcoholic beverage "

The poster's words show that he is unhappy with the direction of the junior side of DC.

If that is the case fine. I am asking to be spared from his unhappy presence at the shows and spared from coming on here to hear about what soemthing that I love is bad.

There.

It would be easier to respond to you if your signature block or profile had some identity.

Are you a 14 year old clarinet player who's never seen a live show? Are you Key Poulan in disguise? To respond to (or ignore) you, we need to know more than that you like "tubas" and DCP.

BTW, MANY people did a lot for this activity. George has done no more than Jerry Seawright, Scott Stewart, Jim Costello, Lefty Mayer, Sie Lurie............................

Maybe this is Cadet's version of a 'trial balloon'....why do they feel the need to release a clip and send an annoucement letter focused on the vocal thing? If the response on DCP and from the YEA donors was less than enthusiastic, would Cadets have modified the show?

If you think you're doing the right thing and doing it well, forget all the hype/buzz creation. Be proud of what you plan to do, and let the chips fall where they may.

It would be easier to respond to you if your signature block or profile had some identity.

Are you a 14 year old clarinet player who's never seen a live show? Are you Key Poulan in disguise? To respond to (or ignore) you, we need to know more than that you like "tubas" and DCP.

BTW, MANY people did a lot for this activity. George has done no more than Jerry Seawright, Scott Stewart, Jim Costello, Lefty Mayer, Sie Lurie............................

:wall::wall::wall::wall::worthy::worthy::ph34r: