Cadets 02 vs. BD 05

Which had more Cheese?  

104 members have voted

1. 1. which was cheesier.

• Cadets 02
    • Blue Devils 05

I enjoyed both shows a lot.

Although I think Cadets' show was slightly cheesier.

Interesting........how so ?? If you dont mind me asking.

I think the corps put out some REAL SOLID stuff that year.......

At one show late in the season a top guy with BDs' brass staff sat next to me to watch the Cadets....he had nothing but praise for the show.......

And boogie was/is a drum corps classic......

Triple Forte

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cadets 2002, cheesy, but LOVED IT

Isn't the goal to maximize GE points?

HH

Sure, the goal is to maximize GE points. However, I felt the Cadets' attempt to throw all the cheese in late in the season and on finals night somehow seemed desparate and, frankly, it didn't work (for me at least).

Cadets cheese: Whiz and American mixed and heated, for dipping.

Devils cheese: A blend of five seasoned cheeses, walmart varietes, cubed and served with ritz crackers on a paper plate.

Cadets 02 - behold, the power of cheese. That show simply didn't have much meat on the bone. It pales in comparison to 95 (which is frighteningly similar). 05 BD - just simply a badly designed show IMO.

Cheese is an aquired taste. ;-)

No, but really. . .what about Cavies 05? If Cadets had performed the same show people would have called that cheese. Some corps are allowed to pander and be "cute" without catching crap for it, while other corps get called on everything.

Say Cheese!!!

say-cheese.jpg

Cheese is an aquired taste. ;-)

No, but really. . .what about Cavies 05? If Cadets had performed the same show people would have called that cheese. Some corps are allowed to pander and be "cute" without catching crap for it, while other corps get called on everything.

Cavaliers 2005 wasn't "pandering" to most people, though. To the original poster, both these shows listed were.

No ones calling out the Cadets any more than they are the Blue Devils in this thread. However, if you feel that the Cavaliers were cheesy, maybe you should make a thread to discuss the relative merits of their 2005 production.