Serenade In Brass

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep.... do not mess with the Capitol police! :laugh:

Fran

....you've probably heard of "Rock...Paper...Scissors...right?

How 'bout......"Bus on Steroids vs. Police Cruiser b**bs :sshh: :sshh:

5 P.M. tomorrow can NOT come soon enough :)

ok Jim...tell me I am your neighbor...that will work well, if we run out of party food and brew...we have another house to run too... and it sounds like Glenn Miller's Beer is in the middle?

Glenn Miller??? Glenn Miller??? Name sounds kinda familiar ^0^ (For the rest of you folks it's the nearest good sized beer distributor for me. :) ). Won't be at practice as I'm out this year and will be running errands in the morning so we can get to the Forum to watch corps practice outside. (One of my favorite parts of SIB :) )

Sounds like it'll be cool enough outside for my Lancers jacket. B)

My neighbors are nosey enough to watch when we come home after dark. I try to remember to scratch my ### when I see a face pressed to their front window. Wonder if they would notice a busload of T-Birds. ^0^

Hey ! Don't forget I still live around the corner from the Forum...open house at the newer shimmy shack...food and brew...

SCOTT? JIM???? Will see you at rehearsal !!! Jeff, I'll be wearing my corks !! ^0^

attention anyone coming to Serenade.

Ruth's is open for business

:P

ok Jim...tell me I am your neighbor...that will work well, if we run out of party food and brew...we have another house to run too... and it sounds like Glenn Miller's Beer is in the middle?

or YP in Wormleysburg

Any idea on the projected weather in Harrisburg for SIB? I know it's an indoor show but the bulk of our rehearsal time will be outside from about 3-5. In Erie the weather can change with every thought :P H'Burg is probably a little more predictable given it's location (maybe not). I do have a three seasons clothes change packing list if needed. b**bs

SIB usually has some type of precipitation. the last 2 years were flukes

Glenn Miller??? Glenn Miller??? Name sounds kinda familiar ^0^ (For the rest of you folks it's the nearest good sized beer distributor for me. :) ). Won't be at practice as I'm out this year and will be running errands in the morning so we can get to the Forum to watch corps practice outside. (One of my favorite parts of SIB :) )

Sounds like it'll be cool enough outside for my Lancers jacket. B)

My neighbors are nosey enough to watch when we come home after dark. I try to remember to scratch my ### when I see a face pressed to their front window. Wonder if they would notice a busload of T-Birds. ^0^

i used to live on Clarendon...i know the neighborhood.

trust me, cops would be called :P

SIB usually has some type of precipitation. the last 2 years were flukes

i was rather happy with the flukes :P

i packed for a normal PA trip. for all 4 seasons, minus the snow brush. :worthy:

i used to live on Clarendon...i know the neighborhood.

trust me, cops would be called :P

Small world... last year I lived in Warren and taught in Tidioute!!! That's how I found the TBirds!!