Who will be at DCA 2006 in Rochester?

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to interupt the current discussion.....but.... In answer to the original question

The ERIE THUNDERBIRDS will be there B)

SWEET!Can' wait to catch your show.

Just because Texas is considered the South, doesn't make DCA-South the automatic closest region

Just like DCI being in Denver in 04 doesn;t mean it was really out west!!

Are there enough corps of ANY type to make a DCA-Texas??? You guys, Revo...maybe Academy (Although it'd be a haul).

:blink:

Yeah sure J.C...Suck up to Cozy 'cuz he gives you some press..What a brown nose :P

Pat

hey it worked for me too :P

Well Gulf Coast Sound (Houston) and Frontier (Dallas) are both DCA. Revolution (San Antonio) is DCI; Trinity (Seguin) was DCI exhibition last year (assuming they are again or entering Division III).

That's a show already, and we will be adding Austin Stars in 07, and hopefully Crosswinds (OK) and Masquerade (LA) will have an ensemble together.

Go one state further and we start hitting a few more DCA corps.

DCA-Texas? DCA-Southwest (I hate this term, SW to me sounds like Arizona/Cali which isn't really), DCA - South Central, DCA - doesn't fit in anywhere else? lol

Well Gulf Coast Sound (Houston) and Frontier (Dallas) are both DCA. Revolution (San Antonio) is DCI; Trinity (Seguin) was DCI exhibition last year (assuming they are again or entering Division III).

That's a show already, and we will be adding Austin Stars in 07, and hopefully Crosswinds (OK) and Masquerade (LA) will have an ensemble together.

Go one state further and we start hitting a few more DCA corps.

DCA-Texas? DCA-Southwest (I hate this term, SW to me sounds like Arizona/Cali which isn't really), DCA - South Central, DCA - doesn't fit in anywhere else? lol

Thanks....I haven't kept up with corps growth in the region....you could have a nice DCA region there...Frontier, GCS, and AS already means you have the minimum # of corps, I think. But DCA-South Central?? Being a Los Angeles County resident, that conjures up a totally different image...

Frontier....keepin' it real, yo!

Maybe you need to add some bling to the uni!!

Hey Chris, we could loosely follow the KKY regions!

b**bs ^0^ B)

So in a feeble attempt to bring this thread back on topic, I pose a similar question to the original...

What mini-corps will be strutting their stuff in Rochester this Labor Day weekend?

(Go ahead and ignore the question and continue to fight about locations now.)

no need to fight about locations, Rochester won the bid