DCI Classic Countdown....Can You See It

DCI is patting itself on the back with the number of theaters that this years version of the DCI Classic Countdown can be seen in and so they should.

HOWEVER, there are numerous areas where this can't be seen. Tell us where you are and how far you have to go in order to see this years Classic Countdown !!

I'll start, I live in Canada so I'll have to cross the border to get to the nearest theater, in Williamsville NY !!

That sucks !!!

Edited by ODBC

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I live about 20 mintues away from the one in Michigan (Walled Lake). :)

DCI is patting itself on the back with the number of theaters that this years version of the DCI Classic Countdown can be seen in and so they should.

HOWEVER, there are numerous areas where this can't be seen. Tell us where you are and how far you have to go in order to see this years Classic Countdown !!

I'll start, I live in Canada so I'll have to cross the border to get to the nearest theater, in Williamsville NY !!

That sucks !!!

I'm just happy that they are doing it! In all honesty, DCI really doesn't determine wich theatres show it or dont..that is up to the theatres and the comapnies (ie regal) that run them.

So move the the USA, Hoser.. :P ^0^

Have to choose between Harrisburg and Lancaster. Went to Lancaster last year, probably will again. Go PA!

I live about 20 mintues away from the one in Michigan (Walled Lake). :)

i wish i lived that close to walled lake

grand rapids is even farther away

Just moved to Fort Worth Texas....I don't know where to see it. I pretty sure there are a lot of options in the area.

With 3 in the LA area. (Irvine, Alhambra & Riverside) No one in the LA Basin is more than 30 min. away from a threater.