Old WGI Photos

lnavis

Nice to see a picture of Chachi (standing, 5th from the right).

HaHaHaHa!!!! On the Cavaliers' alumni message board, the guys are complaining how their Wives and S.O.s come to take pictures and 90% of the pictures are of Chachi!! :big hug:

cr.jpg

"It's ALWAYS about ChaChi!!! Can't it EVER be about Craig Rasin???"

• 3 months later...
HaHaHaHa!!!! On the Cavaliers' alumni message board, the guys are complaining how their Wives and S.O.s come to take pictures and 90% of the pictures are of Chachi!! :wall:

cr.jpg

"It's ALWAYS about ChaChi!!! Can't it EVER be about Craig Rasin???"

Is there anyone else? :tongue:

1984 Center Grove:

centergrove.jpeg

How fabulous!!

• 1 month later...

1971 from my memory only and as a guard member; Jan-Mar Provincial and National winter guard championships which included I&E; once a week rehearsals for summer drum corps until about April, then twice a week practices; Mar-April, stage performances; May long weekend camp to learn the field show; first contest usually mid June. July 1 & July 4 parades and then a contest every or most weekends which may include a parade before the contest; a short tour or 2 to the States July and/or August; National championships after the September Labour Day weekend…and half time shows at football games and winter parade(s). Here’s winter guard recaps with the signatures removed, dated November 1971, the first of about 4 contests during that winter season. Enjoy. Btw, I may have been a captain in 71, who knows? I do know that we wore jazz slippers late 1976 and it felt great to be able to point our toes ;-)

Edit:there was no music during 68-69 winter guard shows, just the sound of the guard; a year or 2 later the guard would have a drummer, playing cadence, usually the best of the best; it may have been 1975 or abouts when we started using taped music...

Edited by lindap