Mighty St. Joe's Classic XIII

I am excited as well about the weekend.

Donny

Donny..... Just to let you know...I gave up on "Geritol".........Frank tuned me in at Harrisburg. Going with "Super Chops-PonzoPop". I have a big bottle chillin' for saturday as we speak....... b**bs

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to wish all of those who are performing in Sat. nights show good luck. I hope you all do very well in entertaining everyone.

Futhermore I would like to wish all of my close friends in PTB to break a leg. I'm sorry but I bought this cruise a year ago so it will be blue drinks with umbrellas for me. I'm sure everyone there will love the show and you will bring down the house.

I'll see you all in a couple of weeks...I PROMISE!

We are growing like weeds every week and I'm proud to be assioiated with this fine bunch of musicans. Good luck!

Mike

I want to wish all of those who are performing in Sat. nights show good luck. I hope you all do very well in entertaining everyone.

Thanks!!! have fun on your cruise

2 More Days. I have been practicing a lot for this gig. My buddies from Baltimore are coming, and I cant stand next to them and suck, that is for sure.

I am sorry you wont be there too MIKE...

Donny

2 More Days. I have been practicing a lot for this gig. My buddies from Baltimore are coming, and I cant stand next to them and suck, that is for sure.

I am sorry you wont be there too MIKE...

Donny

Donny Allen RULES :laugh: ......I am so pleased that DA has taken the time to work with and perform with the Erie Thunderbirds Alumni. I could say more......BUT.....DA...is DA.

Enough said...............

Donnie my grand daughters birthday is Saturday. Are you playing at Barnard. I think Peggy and I will be out there.

We have been told that no one can play at the party...so NO we will not be playing at Barnard. <**>

This show will be the local debut of some very good DCA corps, Alumni DCA corps, and last year's DCA Brass Ensemble Champions...Prime Time Brass. Erie is very good , loud and entertaining with some real wailers. Empire is shooting for the stars with the music of Ray Charles. Cru is rockin' and White Sabers are feelin' good. Of course "Mighty St. Joe's" will be as full as they get and if History repeats itself, they will knock the house down as they do every year at the Classic. And dont forget the Ghost Riders...former DCA minicorps champs featuring the horn of JOEY PERO. Add to it the Greece Marching Band program fueled by band director Jeff Hoffman who has produced miracles in a couple of very short years. :laugh:

Sounds like fun to me...we have rehearsal tonight to get it ready. I cant wait for tomorrow.

Donny

With a writeup like that I think Fran better watch out, Donny is gunning for his job as announcer this year. LOL

We have been told that no one can play at the party...so NO we will not be playing at Barnard. <**>

This show will be the local debut of some very good DCA corps, Alumni DCA corps, and last year's DCA Brass Ensemble Champions...Prime Time Brass. Erie is very good , loud and entertaining with some real wailers. Empire is shooting for the stars with the music of Ray Charles. Cru is rockin' and White Sabers are feelin' good. Of course "Mighty St. Joe's" will be as full as they get and if History repeats itself, they will knock the house down as they do every year at the Classic. And dont forget the Ghost Riders...former DCA minicorps champs featuring the horn of JOEY PERO. Add to it the Greece Marching Band program fueled by band director Jeff Hoffman who has produced miracles in a couple of very short years. :laugh:

Sounds like fun to me...we have rehearsal tonight to get it ready. I cant wait for tomorrow.

Donny

With a writeup like that I think Fran better watch out, Donny is gunning for his job as announcer this year. LOL

Just a quick trip to the Salvation Army for a Wardrobe up-date and DA is IN!!! b**bs b**bs

Donny

If things have remained the same as the 12 previous Classic Parties, St. Joe's pays a good deal of money to have a top notch DJ to make sure everyone dances and has a great time. I think that's why the Classic Party is always rated as the best corps party of the year. It's a time to meet and converse with old friends and make new friends. I know not everyone gets a chance to see all the performers at the show, but this format has always been successful for the host and why change if it's working. Besides, I would rather see you dance Donny...LOL b**bs

I am looking forward to a very entertaining show. Glad to see the addition Empire :) .