Rockmart show.

I wasent really asking for exact numbers.Just glad to hear that your numbers gained in poularity.I always look forward to seeing Heat wave take the field.

I must say that it is going to seem strange the first time I see you guys and VIC is not at the helm...

Never the less,,I look forward to seeing your show this year.

That's cool. I am very careful about what I post on DCP, especially when it involves Heat Wave. And to your point, it will be odd not having Vic on the podium...but I was on the podium in 2002. So I am, at best, sort of a familiar face. I also look forward to seeing MCL as well. From the rumblings, looks like 2006 is going to be yet another great season for DCA!

I fully expect a, "WING HOUSE" yell from someone in the audience this year... B)

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's cool. I am very careful about what I post on DCP, especially when it involves Heat Wave. And to your point, it will be odd not having Vic on the podium...but I was on the podium in 2002. So I am, at best, sort of a familiar face. I also look forward to seeing MCL as well. From the rumblings, looks like 2006 is going to be yet another great season for DCA!

I fully expect a, "WING HOUSE" yell from someone in the audience this year... B)

You ask and you shall receive. :lolhit:

Didnt I mention that the only reason I suck up to you guys is to get some wings????

Bawhahahahahaha

That was me BTW .

Did I start a tradition????

SWEET! :P :P :P :P

Edited by camel lips

that can be arranged ^0^

the only reason I suck up to you guys is to get some wings????

Bawhahahahahaha

That was me BTW .

Did I start a tradition????

SWEET! :P :P :P :P

You might just get your wish! And I think you did start a tradition. When I heard that last year, I almost broke. The corps mentions that from time to time.

20 Naked Blackened coming your way.

I must find a way to get in on this "wing" action.

We'll bring some to your show. I don't know how they'll taste after being on the bus for 12 hours, but hey, it's WING HOUSE!

We're not coming.

:P

I hear there's treatments for that for your age group...

^0^

We'll bring some to your show. I don't know how they'll taste after being on the bus for 12 hours, but hey, it's WING HOUSE!

When I lived in Daytona,,,I would bring home dozen's of naked wings and they would keep for days.

They are just getting good after about 12 hours.

Bring on the naked wings. :) :) :)

And I think you did start a tradition. When I heard that last year, I almost broke. The corps mentions that from time to time.

I told Vic that night I had a special surprise for him.He didnt know what was coming.The look on his face was pricless and his reaction was equally surprising when I yelled GO WINGHOUSE>

Of course the people around me who did not follow DCP back in those days thought I was crazy as a loon.I have been called worse. :P :P :P :P :P :P

GREAT TIMES> :laugh::blink::blink::blink::blink: