• Magic of Orlando
    • Colts
    • Carolina Crown
    • Boston Crusaders

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All great groups and tough to choose from. All I know is that Colts dropped from a potential 7th down to 11th in that final week in '96...

RWS is most definitely not a hack. He ranks among the most incredible minds I have ever seen. To graduate from COLLEGE at 18 and get a job teaching...pretty incredible if you ask me.

12 is probably the best piece he has written, even compared to the two symphonies.

i happen to love "twelve seconds to the moon" - played it for high school marching band (i know i know, i said the MB words....)

one of my favorite recordings to listen to - that opening chorale is just beautiful (talking about magic, not orchestral)

Edited by Byron

Having marched Crown, it was an interesting summer

Crown's potential wasn't met. Talent was high, but there was a major staffing issue that I felt made the corps a 10th place rather than 7-8

Colts were on fire all year, don't know what happened a week or two before finals, peeked?

Magic was under Crown most of the season, but they really came alive the last part of the season. They deserved the victory over Crown, and the tie with Crossmen

Boston? They barely made semifinals in 96