Go Brigs, 2006!

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Weather looks GREAT for this weekend! MAN I hope it stays that way! Sunny and in the 70s!!

Woohoo! Cant wait for the weekend!!!!!

Take care everyone. Keep practicing its not over yet!

:D

Weather looks GREAT for this weekend! MAN I hope it stays that way! Sunny and in the 70s!!

Woohoo! Cant wait for the weekend!!!!!

Take care everyone. Keep practicing its not over yet!

:D

Haha.....You must be like me Teddi.....after the miserable ride back in the rain the first thing I did was check the long range forecast!

Excellent job this weekend Brigs....I am so proud to be a part of this year's corps....both on and off field. What a great bunch of people. This coming weekend will be EXCELLENT......three days together making this show even better....and perfoming our buts off! Practice well till then..........

One more week......see ya there!

Haha.....You must be like me Teddi.....after the miserable ride back in the rain the first thing I did was check the long range forecast!

Excellent job this weekend Brigs....I am so proud to be a part of this year's corps....both on and off field. What a great bunch of people. This coming weekend will be EXCELLENT......three days together making this show even better....and perfoming our buts off! Practice well till then..........

One more week......see ya there!

Ditto on the forecast check. Great job this weekend--especially from those that rode the bus. Can't wait to see what we can do when you actually get sleep. :)

(BTW--I also googled around. Those birds at the practice site were Muscovy Ducks...they're supposed to look like that and are noted as "aggressive breeders"...) ^0^

(BTW--I also googled around. Those birds at the practice site were Muscovy Ducks...they're supposed to look like that and are noted as "aggressive breeders"...) ^0^

OK jen thats really scary......

On another note..... Have you guys seen the Prelims list? September 2 Rochester, NY

Open Class Prelims Frontier 00.000

Music City Legend 00.000

Sunrisers 00.000

Kilties 00.000

Skyliners 00.000

Crusaders 00.000

Hurricanes 00.000

CorpsVets 00.000

Carolina Gold 00.000

Brigadiers 00.000

Minnesota Brass 00.000

Renegades 00.000

Caballeros 00.000

Bushwackers 00.000

Empire Statesmen 00.000

Buccaneers 00

Keep practicing!!!!

See you this Friday!

Weather Report for this weekend posted today 8/28

So far so good!!!

Fri

Sep 1 Sunny

76°/57° 20%

76°F

Sat

Sep 2 Sunny

78°/58° 20%

78°F

Sun

Sep 3 Mostly Sunny

79°/61° 20%

79°F

Mon

Mostly Cloudy

75°/61° 10%

75°F

:P

So many comments, so little time.......

But seriously - those were some butt-ugly ducks!!

As for the weather, I wouldn't mind seeing it bump up about 10 degrees, but if it's not raining, I'm not complaining!!!!

See ya Friday!

I heard a recording of the show in Reading by someone in the stands. I just want to say, :music: "Wow, Mellophones!!" You guys sounded great especially in "Come What May!" Wow! You're playing with such a different level of confidence. It's striking.

After hearing the tape, the show stands solidly on its own now (just in time for Championships!) This is perfect.

Scott Mescon

Brigadiers 1993-

I heard a recording of the show in Reading by someone in the stands. I just want to say, :music: "Wow, Mellophones!!" You guys sounded great especially in "Come What May!" Wow! You're playing with such a different level of confidence. It's striking.

After hearing the tape, the show stands solidly on its own now (just in time for Championships!) This is perfect.

Scott Mescon

Brigadiers 1993-

Thats great to hear Scott. This section is filled with great people! Thanks to April for playing this weekend. We all knew it hurt like #### to play with the injured shoulder. But it certainly makes a difference.

later