MN Showcase Weekend Review

Thanks Brent,

I'm sure that you were more than just a little busy. I love your book this year and look forward to seeing it on the field.

Best of Luck!

I'm always amazed at your energy and enthusiasm for Midwest drum corps, and how you can put it into words so well. Writing is such a struggle for me. You keep pouring out the prose and keeping everyone informed.

Thank you for all the great work you do for all of us.

So glad you enjoyed the Showcase.

------------------

I really liked playing my opening solo up in the darkened balcony. There was a railing I could lean on for support for some of the high notes. That's a luxury I won't have for the rest of the season.

Whenever I spot writings by J.C., Ace Holleran et al., I love to kick back with a morning cup of coffee on Sunday mornings (Thursday morning) and savor. J.C., you da' man! I always enjoy your "J.C.'s Kamp Review" on http://www.kilties.com .

Roger, you are ever so humble, but I doubt you really need that railing on the DCA tour. Looking forward to seeing all the Midwest corps. Just wish I could have been there.

Edited by CozyChopsCom

"MBI staged 42 brass, 6 snare, 4 quad, 5 bass, 3 cymbals and 9 pit."

69 Dude! b**bs

70 with Amanda Cambronne, our wonderful Drum Major who was in the balcony conducting.

create peace,

Brent

Thanks JC for recording our (MBI) performance for me. You cracked me up when, into the recorder after one of our numbers you said, "Horn judge says, 'WOW!'"

It was great seeing you in Minnesota and hearing how the Kilties are doing. Though a little confusing for me because after donning my Minnesota Brass uniform jacket ... I turned to look for my ... tartan!

- Derek

Edited by Brassop