Things to bring on tour.

When going to Wisconsin this year, make sure you cover well with bug repellent. We were ATTACKED the second we got out of our car when we first arrived for Blue Stars move-in. Seems the relatively mild winter and perfect amount of spring moisture has allowed the mosquito to re-stake its claim as the State Bird of Wisconsin :sshh: .

Oh, and make sure small children are weighted down, so the bugs don't carry them away.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, and after reading this whole fourm I have a few questions... what's a hoodie? Why the gold bond and what's a free day? We never stopped to do laundry or g-d forbid actually allow corps members in a retail store...wow.

I guess a hoodie is a hooded sweatshirt. Gold Bond puts out "fires." A free day is when a corps drops off its members someplace with stuff to do and tells them to meet back at the busses at a certain time.... ^0^

• 9 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

for horn players using gold bond

DO NOT apply gold bond to your 'parts' while you are anywhere near your horn. Gold bond that sits on horns for a little while will leave hundreds of small brownish specks on your instrument that, as far as I am aware of, will not come off...