Who has the coolest uniform?

the circle = the sun maybe? most important part of nature, makes sense. :P Esepcially since their corps name is Fever. hmmmm...yeah I like the grey pants. Wish Capital Regiment would go back to them.

Yeah then what do the gray pants and shoes mean. It took me a while but I've grown to llike Fever's look.

Edited by DClifer06

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I always took the circle to mean the degree symbol (you know fever, high temperature, etc?) but I could be wrong. That said, just because "every part of the uniform is symbolic" doesn't mean it's beyond criticism. The main function of a uniform is to look good on the field.

Not a flame at you, just my opinion on the subject.

I always took the circle to mean the degree symbol (you know fever, high temperature, etc?) but I could be wrong. That said, just because "every part of the uniform is symbolic" doesn't mean it's beyond criticism. The main function of a uniform is to look good on the field.

Not a flame at you, just my opinion on the subject.

i don't take it as an offense at all

although, i like how our unis look on the field, could just be me though....

as for the circle, it does symbolize the sun, but i doubt i'm allowed to explain what the rest of the uni symbolizes, and why everything is on there

I love Fever's uniforms too! And I really liked them in '04 with the blue guard unis. For some reason, that color combo just worked for me.

hmm.... BDB's is just sharp/crisp/sexy/orgasmic... I could go on. I really like them. With that said, I like Memphis's too. I think Spartans have a good thing going too. Very classy and different. I'm also a fan of Yamato's uniform. Very crisp, classy, and very easy to wear... as well as symbolic in the sense of what the corps is supposed to represent.

I'm also a fan of the Bandette's current uniform.

ooo!!! i forgot about yamato's unis!!!

their unis are pretty sweet, too

man with all of the uniform changes we aren't going to reconize eachother walking through the lot :-P

i don't take it as an offense at all

although, i like how our unis look on the field, could just be me though....

as for the circle, it does symbolize the sun, but i doubt i'm allowed to explain what the rest of the uni symbolizes, and why everything is on there

Your uniform is a secret?

man with all of the uniform changes we aren't going to reconize eachother walking through the lot :-P
Wait till you get a load of Dutch Boy's new uniforms !!! B)

Stay tuned, to be revealed very, very soon !!! b**bs b**bs b**bs b**bs b**bs b**bs b**bs b**bs

Very classy !!!