Who has the coolest uniform?

Surf and Impulse. Academy would be a close third.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

of course i love my own, but i'll definitely hafta go w/ OC

I must admit I like Fever's gray pants and shoes. Not sure I like the orange circle, but the pants definitely make the uniform.

Wait til you see BDB this summer. A few changes to the uniform. And new drums.......Beautiful.

Indeed. The drums are sexy.

So are the new horns, but you can't tell as much.

It's funny how a good chunk of Division II/III uniforms are now black based, even though given the season of the activity...its kind of hot out. :laugh: But they still look awesome! I really like Teal Sounds new uniforms.

Black leather shakoes = not fun. Fortunately ECJ's tops are white. It still gets hot though. I think the worst is the black shoes. Sometimes it feels like all of the sun is going straight into your feet. And then if you're on turf you have to deal with the heat coming off of that. Not fun.

I must admit I like Fever's gray pants and shoes. Not sure I like the orange circle, but the pants definitely make the uniform.

every part of our uni is very symbolical in nature, w/ the circle being the most important part

the circle = the sun maybe? most important part of nature, makes sense. :P Esepcially since their corps name is Fever. hmmmm...yeah I like the grey pants. Wish Capital Regiment would go back to them.