Who has the coolest uniform?

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Memphis and Surf.

Blue Stars and Oregon aren't to shabby either.

~>conner

hmmm, am I in the minority that doesn't like Blue Stars or Spartans unis at all? I know they're classic looks, but I just don't dig them.

I like Surf's new unis. My favorite would have to be OC. Revolutions are pretty sweet too.

oh, I also don't like ECJ's unis. We do look like Christmas Trees....it's all good though.

hmmm, am I in the minority that doesn't like Blue Stars or Spartans unis at all? I know they're classic looks, but I just don't dig them.

I like Surf's new unis. My favorite would have to be OC. Revolutions are pretty sweet too.

oh, I also don't like ECJ's unis. We do look like Christmas Trees....it's all good though.

I don't like Blue Stars' uniforms at all, but more power to them for sticking to that identity.

Teal Sounds is by far my favorite. Although, the beautiful white uniforms that Surf had in 04 that they used to wear to retreat trump that.

Oh they were beautiful alright, but you know what else they were? Blinding! On a sunny day those things could blind a person sitting 5 miles away.

Surf's new unis are cool. I like Memphis, Teal, Oregon, Spokane, and Spartans. Everyone is going to black uniforms. I dont know if thats necessarily a good thing.

Edited by marchinalong8

I like teal sound's uniforms, and academy, blue stars are cool too. I'm also kinda likin' thunder's uniforms B) ...hmmmm wonder why? lol