Who has the coolest uniform?

Surf, Spartans, and Impulse. ^OO^

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmmm, am I in the minority that doesn't like Blue Stars or Spartans unis at all? I know they're classic looks, but I just don't dig them.

I like Surf's new unis. My favorite would have to be OC. Revolutions are pretty sweet too.

oh, I also don't like ECJ's unis. We do look like Christmas Trees....it's all good though.

I'm not a big fan of Blue Stars or Spartans either............ but I give it up to Blue Star for sticking with it.

Oh they were beautiful alright, but you know what else they were? Blinding! On a sunny day those things could blind a person sitting 5 miles away.

Surf's new unis are cool. I like Memphis, Teal, Oregon, Spokane, and Spartans. Everyone is going to black uniforms. I dont know if thats necessarily a good thing.

That's b/c darker unis(esp dark bottoms) hide more dirt.

I always enjoyed ALL white, or ALL black unis. Targets are the closest to it.

Everyone is going to black uniforms. I dont know if thats necessarily a good thing.

Black uniforms, or black pants? I notice Black pants are winning (takes the focus off the legs). I have come to love black pants and a white upper body, or headwear. Corps that have this scheme look as if they "float" (again because the upper body SHOULD move the least, and white pants would draw attention to the lower half). Off the top of my head I don't know of any Div II/III corps that have that look, but it'd be a great idea.

Well, since we're talking about changes...

BDB won't be the only one. :sshh:

:rock:

hmmmm.....intriguing. New uniforms? I always like seeing corps in new uniforms. The fresh new look gives the members a boost of confidence it seems like.

Didn't Dutch Boy have dark pants white tops for a while? I know they're switching, but yeah.