Renegades - Just wondering...

Just wondering if the Renegades ever thought to play "Renegade"(by STYX) in their show? To me it would be right up their alley because of the powerful (LOUD) sound this song would project and the crowd reactions would certainly be phenomenal! Maybe used to troop the stands??? I would love to hear it!

It was suggested, but I have an irrational hatred of Styx born of the fact that when I marched in Blue Devils, the album was played at least three times a day while we were on tour. Styx (and SuperTramp) have been ruined fo rme forever.

Just wondering if the Renegades ever thought to play "Renegade"(by STYX) in their show? To me it would be right up their alley because of the powerful (LOUD) sound this song would project and the crowd reactions would certainly be phenomenal! Maybe used to troop the stands??? I would love to hear it!

Will the corps do the wild yell before the song kicks into high gear? :D

It was suggested, but I have an irrational hatred of Styx born of the fact that when I marched in Blue Devils, the album was played at least three times a day while we were on tour. Styx (and SuperTramp) have been ruined fo rme forever.

But the question is did Supertramp teach you how to be sensible, logical, responsible, practical?

Edited by BucsBuff

But the question is did Supertramp teach you how to be sensible, logical, responsible, practical?

I think he learned that from Air Supply ^0^

Maybe it did. But the next thing you know, they'll be calling him a radical.... a liberal....a fanatical criminal....

Fran

No, he just took a look at his girlfriend (it's the only one he's got) and realized she's not much of a girlfriend since he never seems to get a lot.

No, he just took a look at his girlfriend (it's the only one he's got) and realized she's not much of a girlfriend since he never seems to get a lot.

you took the one i was going to run with :blink:

you took the one i was going to run with :blink:

You gotta run faster, girl. :P