• Southwind
    • Seattle
    • Mandarins
    • Esperanza
    • Magic
    • Pioneer
    • Blue Stars
    • Pac Crest

BIG difference between being the worst uni - and not someones favorite (that's a logical fallicy)

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cavies have the most "effective" uniforms, I think. They are perfectly tailored, and make them all look 10 feet tall, buff, and masculine. They hide dirt in lower body technique with the dark pants, and the white aussies create "dots" on the field so the drill is recognizable.

But as for a favorite.... Boston. Don't know why. They just do something for me. They're a little modern, and a little military. They're also red and sparkly, and for some reason I love cords on a uniform.

I can't wait to see the new CR and Madison uniforms.

Edited by HornlineDiva

Crown all the way !

Xmen, but i voted Mandarins because their new ones look HOT

You know, I gotta give props to a corps like the Blue Stars that stays true to its heritage with a classic uniform. I respect them a ton for that. (Plus, I know that corps farily well and they're great people).

BUT - and no disrespect intended - I have never liked the look of the white cross-straps on the field. It just creates too much visual clutter for my taste, and even perfectly aligned forms look dirty with all of the white X's out there. IMHO, of course.

As for my favorite uniform, it's truthfully a tie between SCV and PR. But I voted for PR because I'm predictable and transparent. :P

I thought they looked dirty before we got the new unis in 03 because the straps were centered on a different place on every person. Now with the way they are designed, it's completely uniform and crisp looking, IMO. Me likey.

1) Phantom Regiment- Very classy no matter what the color.

2) The Cadets (Pre-moronic reverse side)- The West Point style uniform really does it for me. I enjoy the REAL thing as well (powder blue and white pants).

3) The Crossmen- Up close, that uniform just screams "######!"

even though Crusaders and Cadets unis are almost the same(different colors and such), i like Crusaders alot better.

And Bluecoats unis are great without the plume going all the way down to their butts.

Edited by kylerogers

And Bluecoats unis are great without the plume going all the way down to their butts.

Haha, yeah, I'm a big fan of 'Coats shows, but I'm glad they trimmed the mullet. :blush:

Edited by Maedhros