• Southwind
    • Seattle
    • Mandarins
    • Esperanza
    • Magic
    • Pioneer
    • Blue Stars
    • Pac Crest

1: Crudaders- Red and Black are a hard combo to beat!

2: Cavalier/Phantom tie- Each corps has a really unique look that works for them.

Looking foward to see SCV

Looking foward to Mandarins new uniforms.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm surprised how many people liked the Crossmen uniforms. I just feel that they are TOO dark. Especially from a visual stand point. They look bad $$$ up close, but it's so hard to read from up top. I definitely think some silver would be a nice touch.

Cavies have a perfect combination of hiding feet and bringing out drill.

Phantom Regiment...always distinctive and never the same. Crossmen a very close second. extremely sharp. plus the colors are my personal favorites.

I'm all about traditional so Cadets have always been my pick for best. Great colors. I also like Crossmen but it needs some additional color.

Go to corpsreps.com and check out the Norristown Invaders pictures. Sadly they are all black & white but the colors were red, black, and gold and they were one of the coolest drum corps uniforms going. My all time fav after Cadets.

I'm surprised how many people liked the Crossmen uniforms. I just feel that they are TOO dark. Especially from a visual stand point. They look bad $$$ up close, but it's so hard to read from up top. I definitely think some silver would be a nice touch.

I agree, except I don't really like them up close, either. Just too much black. I really liked the previous unis, with the grey torso.

I agree, except I don't really like them up close, either. Just too much black. I really liked the previous unis, with the grey torso.

I thought the Crossmen looked their best in the early 90s. Would love to see them in an updated or modernized version of those.

I'm all about traditional so Cadets have always been my pick for best. Great colors.

I probably would have said the same before they came out with the cheap-looking "knockoff" uniforms a couple years back.

Edited by Orpheus

Cavies have a perfect combination of hiding feet and bringing out drill.

I agree, Crossmen are too dark. Deffinately needs a BIG splash of color. It also makes them look small from high in the stands.

I thought the Crossmen looked their best in the early 90s. Would love to see them in an updated or modernized version of those.

I wish they would do something like that, have said so several times. Those were some great uniforms.