Let's see you!

I carried a timpani once. It was to get it off the semi and onto the pit cart. It was awful. :P

Honestly, every time I look at a weber grill, I think of those old marching timpani! :) I bet you could take the head off of one of the old drums, put a steel grill on top and most people wouldn't look twice at it! .... (tee hee hee)

• Replies 848
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly, every time I look at a weber grill, I think of those old marching timpani! :) I bet you could take the head off of one of the old drums, put a steel grill on top and most people wouldn't look twice at it! .... (tee hee hee)

That's why I use a gas grill now. Every time I looked at the old Weber, my back hurt.

I dunno Geno. You look a little TOO happy there. Or is that just your shorts?

not sure how I missed this zing from Apoch...

yeah...ummmm...I dunno what's going on there. But I swear I was not THAT excited to meet z...

Thanks for checking though, apoch... :P Figures you'd catch that. b**bs I won't be THAT excited to

meet you either, but I do look forward to meeting you and some of the new friends I've made here on DCP

in person. So far I've made some great new friends here!!

Great thread ya got goin' here... people do love to see pictures. That's been proven here quite decisively.

not sure how I missed this zing from Apoch...

yeah...ummmm...I dunno what's going on there. But I swear I was not THAT excited to meet z...

Thanks for checking though, apoch... :P Figures you'd catch that. b**bs I won't be THAT excited to

meet you either, but I do look forward to meeting you and some of the new friends I've made here on DCP

in person. So far I've made some great new friends here!!

Great thread ya got goin' here... people do love to see pictures. That's been proven here quite decisively.

I'll meet ya at Semi's! B)

I'll meet ya at Semi's! B)

OK...well, Penny IS a person I could be THAT excited to meet... ^0^

No worries, Hulkster... I'm harmless... :P

It's not my thread. It's ours!

Actually.......

It's mine.

:diva: