Tournament of Stars Review

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lucky for us that Jimmy just solved it.. i think.?

Well sorry to hear that you will not be able to make it. but becoming a mom is I guess a good enough reason for us not to bust your chops... barely :) you know the B'men love. we could find away to put your child birth into the show..

Yes we have no bannana's, we have no bannana's today.... and then you squeeze out a kid on the 50.. HIGH GE score goes through the roof!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That puts a whole new spin on "Throwing Babies" now doesn't it? All these years I've always looked forward the crowd doin the throwin! :lolhit:

That puts a whole new spin on "Throwing Babies" now doesn't it? All these years I've always looked forward the crowd doin the throwin! :lolhit:

Hey Josh, did Marge make it to the show??? Thought I saw her talking to Mrs. Fernandez, but I was going out of the staduim to met someone so I'm not sure...

Hey Josh, did Marge make it to the show??? Thought I saw her talking to Mrs. Fernandez, but I was going out of the staduim to met someone so I'm not sure...

Its possible. I was in Hudson Ny for camp with the Cabs so I'm not really sure. If Sky Alumni was at the show I would says she was. Then again, how many people look like my mom? She is unique. Scooter and all!!!!!

Edited by JKatzmellophone

Its possible. I was in Hudson Ny for camp with the Cabs so I'm not really sure. If Sky Alumni was at the show I would says she was. Then again, how many people look like my mom? She is unique. Scooter and all!!!!!

well that seals it. they were so it must have been her. didn't notice a scooter. but again like I said i was heading out quickly... send her my hello if you could...

which shows do you have that we are at? have to remember to look out for eachother

Edited by Drack1cba

technically none. IF we're lucky they might still be around to see us at the DCA Alumni show, but it isn't a guarantee. :(