Tournament of Stars Review

I'm glad things went so well, I am really happy for the family and look foreword to seeing you soon. Wish I could be there with you! Continued success!

yo Sean my brother... really could have used you as our 9th CBA. that way STONE would have really pushed the stands back, plus fought the heavy wind that we had to deal with. plus you would fit in well with Ken (our section leader) he is another brother of the M. Corps

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Craig,

I was so glad to hear that you got to be a part of this. It must have been an absolute throw back and a blast!

I was so bummed to have to miss this weekend and I'm not sure if I'll be able to catch up with you guys at all this Summer. If that happens, I will definitely have to come down during the Fall/Winter and see this amazing this for myself!

Hope you have a terrific time this Summer. Enjoy the return trip!!!

Karen

oh come on love. you have to make Allentown!!!!!!!!!!! #### we need to see a "sea of yellow and black" in the stands... once again from the lush rolling hills of Bayonne, NJ "The Bridgemen" plus we will be pulling up in the Radical, Animal and..... oh my, what the #### was the name of that other bus again???? somebody help a brutha out!!

oh come on love. you have to make Allentown!!!!!!!!!!! #### we need to see a "sea of yellow and black" in the stands... once again from the lush rolling hills of Bayonne, NJ "The Bridgemen" plus we will be pulling up in the Radical, Animal and..... oh my, what the #### was the name of that other bus again???? somebody help a brutha out!!

Well, we had two other names...

One was Dozer;

Two was Animal;

and Three was Maggot... b**bs

Drack,

What the heck WAS the name of the other bus? I'm afraid I'm having another senior moment...

Would LOVE to go to Allentown, but I'm going to have a baby at the beginning of September, and the good doctor frowns on old lady mommies like me being so far from home that late in my pregnancy. (Too bad, because we found a great golf course near there a few years ago and even in my blimp-like condition I'd love to get a round in there, too!)

I'm sending lots of friends and family, so the yellow and black will be a very visible group. And of course my love and best wishes to all of you! Blow what's left of those old stands down!!!

Karen

Thanks for the videos DDAN... Nice to the see the Yellow & Black back on the field!

Thanks Sister72 (Jackie) for taking and posting them on You Tube! :worthy:

Tony B)

Barry....thanks soooooo much for making the trip last night!! I can tell you really enjoyed it! Thanks for your support & enthusiasm at the show.....feels great to be back on the field. I am honored to be with this crazy, exceptional bunch. hey.....I think YOU would look good in yellow as well my friend...take care & thanks! :P

Kev, Buddy...

Thanks for thinking i would good in a Yellow Jacket but these days i'm thinking of marching on a field in Green and white if you know what i mean... :worthy: i do think the time has come to take the next step.. but i do so enjoy seeing you all on the field doing what shows as the thing you love the most..

Bushwackers changed the mood a bit with their performance. After an elaborate warm-up, Bush began their field show and presented their entire opener with drill and equipment work. The corps, unfinished to this point, then presented their closer, Rocky Point Holiday, in concert arc, which is sure to be a hit once finished. A nice start for a corps celebrating their 25th anniversary.

Thanks for the review!!! it was a GREAT night and a GREAt time by everyone!! :)

Bushwackers changed the mood a bit with their performance. After an elaborate warm-up, Bush began their field show and presented their entire opener with drill and equipment work. The corps, unfinished to this point, then presented their closer, Rocky Point Holiday, in concert arc, which is sure to be a hit once finished. A nice start for a corps celebrating their 25th anniversary.

We actually are finished. :) We just wanted to mix it up a bit and give everyone a taste of our 2006 program. We'll be performing the entire show, top to bottom, in Dover on the 1st of July.

Thanks again to the Bridgemen for a great show. It was a real treat for us to be able to get some "game time conditions" training in, and we got such a nice, warm reception from everyone. Good luck to everyone this year!

Craig,

I was so glad to hear that you got to be a part of this. It must have been an absolute throw back and a blast!

I was so bummed to have to miss this weekend and I'm not sure if I'll be able to catch up with you guys at all this Summer. If that happens, I will definitely have to come down during the Fall/Winter and see this amazing this for myself!

Hope you have a terrific time this Summer. Enjoy the return trip!!!

Karen

Thanks Karen!

It was definitiely worth it, even though my wife is ready to divorce.

Would love to see you. Give my best to your parents and sister.

Craig (li'l bro)