Tournament of Stars Review

i can not wait for Allentown

Thanks for the Internet interview. Folks check 'em out at the DCA Alumni Spectacular Labor Day weekend.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She was trying to corral CJ, videotape Bush for me, and hold the phone up so I could hear it while I was at work - she got there late and only saw Cabs, Bush, and part of Bridgemen...CJ was not cooperating. She got out of there quickly.

Yo Chris, one question for ya. why is your tag line for what you did in 05' a bit on the light side??? if i remember correctly you did the parade, so your part of the crew also....

holy CRAP.

I never even noticed that I forgot to put Bridgemen in there!!!

NO DISRESPECT!! It was a mistake!!! ####!!!

none taken... just wanted to remind you that even though you were not there... you were !!!!!!!!!!!!! even Grape Ape was on the field with us in our hearts saturday night....

I'm so sorry I wasn't able to make the show!!! My wife was there in my place with my son, and she held the cell phone up so I could hear some of the show - it sounded absolutely amazing to me!!!

Bridgemen...welcome back. The world missed you!!! B)

I wish I could be out there on the field with you guys this season!!!

I ran into Terri & CJ while I was watching Bush's hornline warmup. CJ's gotten a lot bigger since the last time I saw him. You are right, CJ couldn't stand still for minute, he was dragging Terri around everywhere! Wished you could have been there buddy, it's been too long since we hung out.

Edited by sunbari1