Tournament of Stars Review

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow I just watched all the videos! That was amazing! I am so jealous! What a nite huh? Wow, thats all I can say, my jaw is wide open. Good for you! :unsure: b**bs

I wish you would have been there too boyfriend...but I think I dumped you for Kevin and Liz Friday night at the post. :sshh:

Edited by SaraNYC

I wish you would have been there too boyfriend...but I think I dumped you for Kevin and Liz Friday night at the post. :sshh:

yes because we know what it is Kevin would love to see. now don't we? ^0^

yes because we know what it is Kevin would love to see. now don't we? ^0^

Yeap, and he'd take pictures and THEN make a comic strip out of it. :P

Thanks for the videos DDAN... Nice to the see the Yellow & Black back on the field!

Wow. I just watched the videos from Saturday. I weld up! Last time I saw that uniform I was handing mine in at Madison in 1985. Fearing I would never see it again. This is truely a wonderful thing. Good luck and many more to come. Congrats to all. Hopefully sometime I will have time to be there. Until then WELCOME BACK!!!

Edited by JKatzmellophone

My phone has been ringing off the hook this morning with people calling to tell me how wonderful you were. (My Dad was absolutely choked up.)

I'm so sorry I couldn't be there in person, but you were in my thoughts all evening.

I can't begin to tell you how happy I am for all of you and how very, very proud I am to have had the pleasure of marching with and knowing so many of you. May you enjoy the heck out of this Summer and leave them laying in the aisles and screaming for more every time you perform.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Hype!

Karen

Karen.

How's it going? Long time no see or chat.

Sorry, you could not be there. You would have appreciated it. It was like stepping into a time warp. Just marching down 26th street and marching and setting up on the field was unbelievable. The we got to perform to a packed house with multiple standing ovations.

Stay well.

Karen.

How's it going? Long time no see or chat.

Sorry, you could not be there. You would have appreciated it. It was like stepping into a time warp. Just marching down 26th street and marching and setting up on the field was unbelievable. The we got to perform to a packed house with multiple standing ovations.

Stay well.

Craig,

I was so glad to hear that you got to be a part of this. It must have been an absolute throw back and a blast!

I was so bummed to have to miss this weekend and I'm not sure if I'll be able to catch up with you guys at all this Summer. If that happens, I will definitely have to come down during the Fall/Winter and see this amazing this for myself!

Hope you have a terrific time this Summer. Enjoy the return trip!!!

Karen