BD's New Uni's

I think we should reserve judgment on the uniforms until they are seen in the context of the show.

Unlike the wacky Cavies bicycle guard uniforms a few years ago. :P

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we should reserve judgment on the uniforms until they are seen in the context of the show.

Unlike the wacky Cavies bicycle guard uniforms a few years ago. :P

Lee, those were skaterboi uniforms...

That pic looks better than the original, but it still seems a little too Adidas for me. I wonder what the reasoning was behind this switch? Feels a little arbitrary for me.

Is the Blue Devils organization cool with you posting all this information? I mean....you are a current member of BDB right?

Um. To butt in with my $0.02. Family Day already happened. It's like sending the paparazzi to a Hollywood premiere and seeing all the photos the next day in the paper. If everyone wanted badly enough to see the new uniforms, all that would have had to happen is a trip to Concord to see what we were presenting to the public. Which is why I had no problem posting pictures on the BD forums, one of which has already been copy-posted into this thread.

Here are the other two pics I posted. You can see how the stripe on the jacket is supposed to connect with the stripe on the pants.

156327532.jpg

156304720.jpg

I prefer to think of them as the wacky-lime-green-debacle. :P

Eh, I prefer to think of them as adding to and being part of an absolutely killer show. I'm crazy like that, I know. <_<

Edited by Maedhros