Are you kidding?

Made my friggin ears bleed...

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ears bleed in a good way or a bad way?

A great way!

I think stripes on the arms would better serve a corps like SCv who uses arm visuals a lot...

Wait until you see the show. There's some pretty cool movement in the first production from the hornline, and the stripes do a great job at accentuating it.

No, I disagree. Its the total package. You wouldnt want to receive a diamond bracelet wrapped in newspaper (well, maybe you would). You will never , ever forget how great the bracelet was but how unsatisfied you were when handed the present.

THe uniforms are a step down in my opinion, and do very little to uphold the mystique, and nether-level of the Blue Devils. Im very disappointed.

~G~

I would LOVE to get a diamond bracelet in a newspaper! I'd give it to my wife, but hey....free diamond bracelet!!!

I do know what you're getting at, though. If you don't like this uni, it may get in the way of you liking the show. I, for the record, never really got into the "new style" BD uniform, from 94 on. But I think it may become a new fad if they do well. Some who hate it now may even come to like it. Maybe I'm wrong, we'll see.

No, and fan favorite 93 ?? Why ? How ? Who ? in relation to this topic.

~G~

BD's show in '93 was, despite a 4th place finish, a fan favorite that year (and, before someone jumps all over this--I don't mean EVERY fan--but. like me, many fans found this to be their fav. in '93).

So, my point is that if the show is well recieved by the fans (like in 93) but doesn't win (like in 93), that may change some minds about the uniform.