BD's New Uni's

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At least those "green lantern on crack" disasters took some imagination. This offering from BD is a simple mess, no imagination just claims of "it will look great on the field" ...umm like they say, you can take a piece of *(*&^ clean it off, dress it up and its still a piece of (*&^^&& !! These white stripes totally downgrade the class, sophistication and frontrunner that the Blue Devils are. From cream of the crop to common .

~G~

BD isn't cream of the crop because of their uniform. It is because they play, march, and spin their ###es off.

It's just a uniform, for crying out loud. If they win this year, in five or ten years there will be all of these people who hated it going, "Do you remember when they put the stripes on the uniforms? That was AWESOME!"

BD isn't cream of the crop because of their uniform. It is because they play, march, and spin their a##es off.

It's just a uniform, for crying out loud. If they win this year, in five or ten years there will be all of these people who hated it going, "Do you remember when they put the stripes on the uniforms? That was AWESOME!"

Doubt it. Seriously.

let us attempt to not derail this train. (pun intended for those who get it.)

:D

as always,

your friendly neighborhood moderator.

Eh, I prefer to think of them as adding to and being part of an absolutely killer show. I'm crazy like that, I know. <_<

Aka the embarrasing lime green debacle that was part of a good show, perhaps.

Back on topic, I just thought of a great t-shirt.

GOT STRIPE?

:)

LR (BD fan who is reserving judgement until I see the uniforms in person)

I'll wait for the show, and to see it on the field...right now I'm not very excited, but that's what I thought about Scouts and Crown with the uni changes, and I like both of them now.