The 2006 Live Season discussion

what is the point value for The Magic?

~>conner

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Magic is worth 5

All caption changes that were requested for July 2nd, were implemented on the 3rd. No US Open finalist spots were effected. I apologize for the confusion.

The WYAA would like to congratulate member corps Sun Prairie Swingers and Port Washington Lights on medaling in their divisions at the US Open.

SPS took the silver medal in Division II after jumping 3 points and two places between prelims and finals.

PWL took home the gold in Division III in both prelims and finals.

We are also pleased with the Great Lakers 8th place finish at the US Open, just missing finals by under a point. Their improvement during the season has been phenomonal.

Congrats to all who participated in the US Open, and we look forward to seeing you at DCP-I North Regionals.

O'Sky's show is finally jellin'. If we had gotten the drill and music changes we wanted at the US Open then we would probably have won the show. Sadly we decided against it because it was still very rough.

Guess we can't complain. We took a bronze metal. First metal in our history!!! ^OO^

Edited by sburstall

Scores are going to be delayed today because the Co-Executive Director (me) had a little too much of the "purple kool-aid" last night and forgot to mail the spreadsheet to my work address! Sorry bout that!

Scores are going to be delayed today because the Co-Executive Director (me) had a little too much of the "purple kool-aid" last night and forgot to mail the spreadsheet to my work address! Sorry bout that!

:lol:

I'm thinking he had a little "purple kool-aid" yesterday morning too, because some of the Durham, NC scores are not in rank order. :mmm:

hahaha, wow, what a weekend! :lol: They are corrected now.