The 2006 Live Season discussion

Mystré should have their full show on the field by our next performance. The clos r has the meat of our drum book and shows off the guard, this should bring up our scores a point or so.

I`m going to go hook up with Menagerie and implement some changes to their program that we should have in before the weekend.

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Overdrive rattles off their 6th consecutive win (granted, it's pretty easy when you're the only corps at that show but don't worry, that'll be changing next season ^0^) to tie with The Knights (who say ni!) for the most wins to date.

hmm... doesn't seem like my captions got changed like they were supposed to. I even got a reply saying they would be made For Friday or on Friday... or I'm quite confused :wall: Were they made?

In any case, congrats VK³ :)

Thanks but it looks like you bouced back on Sat. night. Things are tightening up as we finish our show. B)

** patiently waiting for a corps director to resubmit his caption changes because .wps format is a very, very bad thing to use **

Me?

I think he's refering to me. Sorry about that.

Great Lakers will definitely have to get their rears in gear as we hit July. We revamped the show and hope to finish cleaning it by the 4th...

OUCH first loss of the season always tough

Murphysboro, TN (Sons of Thunder Homeshow)

1 Emerald Regime................ 16.00 15.40 15.90 14.97 13.90 15.60 13.50 14.55 75.607

1 The Knights................... 16.00 15.40 13.90 15.15 15.60 13.51 16.10 14.00 75.532

Congrats to Emerald Regiment---UNTIL WE MEET AGAIN!!!!