The 2006 Live Season discussion

The WYAA is happy with taking home two medals in the North Regional.

After sending all three member corps to finals, to finish with one bronze and one gold is quite the accomplishment. We hope to continue this trend as the season gets rolling into it's second half.

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just looked at the recaps... The tabulator must be on crack! Our sheets from the judges didn't match the recap.

Our score was 82.195

Velour Knights: we will be sending over our drum majors to pick up the hardware. We have sent out drum majors over to pick up our hardware.

Humm... The drum majors are walking over to VK's busses to have a meeting.

Word is... The Parliament is doing the same out East too.

Ditto with Conundrum.

Cmon Shannon. You nipped us in the South. Now your trying to take the East title from Cross too?

I just looked at the recaps... The tabulator must be on crack! Our sheets from the judges didn't match the recap.

Our score was 82.195

Velour Knights: we will be sending over our drum majors to pick up the hardware. We have sent out drum majors over to pick up our hardware.

Except for missing the changes for Conundrum, the captions were all in AND the scores are correct. Thus sayeth I!!

Except for missing the changes for Conundrum, the captions were all in AND the scores are correct. Thus sayeth I!!

Umm...

Menagerie and Enigma had there changes put in. Mystré and The Parliament still the old ones.

I went back and checked the Conundrum changes.... look like I sent them to myself. :ph34r:

Umm...

Menagerie and Enigma had there changes put in. Mystré and The Parliament still the old ones.

I went back and checked the Conundrum changes.... look like I sent them to myself. :ph34r:

Steve - Changes I sent in for Star of Hawaii didn't get changed for the weekend either. I sent them on Thursday.

DCPI North Regional: We got our scores right! :P

I dont suppose there is anyway the scores are wrong for the Knights and I have to rehire Kent March to visual caption head--that would be an odd meeting.