The 2006 Live Season discussion

Im guessing that maybe Steve is sick today? I would post the scores, but I dont have the updated sheets with everyone's caption changes...

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So did our shows get rained out too?

No, Steve wasn't sick. I took a day off from work to go to the Port Huron show to check up on some people with Blue Stars and saw the final run of BS and Scouts before coming home. I'll get the scores up.

Holy crap! b**bs

Port Huron, MI (Detroit Lamplighters Homeshow)

1 Overdrive..................... 16.44 15.73 13.95 14.81 16.04 15.26 14.74 14.13 76.637

1 The Knights................... 16.44 15.99 13.95 15.07 15.48 13.60 15.77 14.05 76.389

ug... so close.

~>conner

2COOLVK

Call it “Home Show Advantage” if you want to, but all of the corps in our family won their respective divisions last night. The entire organization is ecstatic about how the season is progressing THUS FAR. B)

Great Lakers jumped 5 spots last night in the overall rankings... :)

Way to go Emerald Regime!!! :) The judges and crowd are liking this show early on! The corps has finished 1st 4 shows in a row, and is ready to make that next step forward.

Tri-Color is going to have to turn something around quick if they plan on contending for anything this season. I don't know what is going on with the members, but their show has potential.

Holy crap! b**bs

seems the brass judge wasn't too happy with our show! We have been up and down and all over. Congrats!

1 Emerald Regime................ 16.67 16.11 16.25 14.74 13.92 16.15 13.10 14.81 77.263

1 Midnight...................... 16.67 16.11 15.79 14.25 13.92 16.15 14.69 13.50 76.929

:spit:

~>conner

The Dothan, Alabama show should be interesting tonight. Menagerie is throwing in some changes to our show tonight and we will see how the judges react to them. The brass section and percussion has went through some major rewrites and actually the brass section has started a "new" basics program that I've been doing with Mystré.

Menagerie is a little ahead of their brother corps in terms of overall execution. I feel they are better marchers and have a better battery while Mystré is the guard/brass powerhouse. The shows couldn't be any more different. Menagerie is an upbeat and lively with beautifull ballad. Mystré's show is dark and fast with only one upbeat (in terms of sound) section. Basicly, Mystré is about the story and the showmanship. Menagerie is about the execution.

Next week I will be with The Parliament. They are comming along slowly, looking right now to be a solid lock for semis. If the rest of the corps can get to the level of the Guard and Drumline... WATCH OUT!!! That line and pit is throwing down and the guard has one of the top scores in DCPI. I know the show well, Mystré busted into the top 4 of FDCI in their 3rd season performing Standing Stone. The Parliament is doing there own spin on it with a different order and a different movement added to it. Also... Yeah... Ummm... We are busting out some mics in the closer for some vocal work!!!! That will be in around Regionals.

Edited by bssop97