The 2006 Live Season discussion

I don't see it on the schedule. :laugh:

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was on the list of choices for shows when I signed up for the season. But I just now got word that Steve cancelled it, which makes it one less show to perform in, and a lot of waisted money on gas and food. We rolled into San Jose State only to find a janitor and a ham sandwich. :laugh:

Edited by bari_benzo

We rolled into San Jose State only to find a janitor and a ham sandwich. :ninja:

On wheat or pumpernickle?

On wheat or pumpernickle?

not sure, it got ran over by the back left tire of bus no. 1... looked a bit green. ampssuck

not sure, it got ran over by the back left tire of bus no. 1... looked a bit green. ampssuck

Cucumber Bread.

The Kosmos kids are very happy right now after winning their first show in almost a month last night in the Meadowlands. They've been putting in a lot of hard work the last few days- guess they got tired of finishing 3rd at all these shows! :)

Roselle Park congratulates you on a win and thanks Kosmos for a tough battle last night. Tonight in our home show we are looking for that illusive win.

Roselle Park congratulates you on a win and thanks Kosmos for a tough battle last night. Tonight in our home show we are looking for that illusive win.

And good luck to you as well. Roselle Park has made great strides this season.

And how about St Pete Sound- 7 point jump in 1 night! b**bs

Edited by Galen

Kadence's new motto may be "Fortune favors the bold"- from what I've heard, the corps has implemented their final changes of the season after some very strong late-night rehearsals. Let's see what happens in Anaheim.

The Knights and all of the CLASS corps are planning all their big changes and surprises for the CLASS Championships in Montreal, QUE coming up this next week! Look for the rise and come back of the new group!!!!