Cadets are better than 2005 (by a lot)

Four-peat? I think so. Last year, this year, their 2007 Philip Sparke tenth-anniversary Dance Movements show, and their 2008 first championship 25th-anniversary "Cadets Medley" show. One can only hope... :worthy:

OH Philip Sparke, I would love another 'Celebration' Year, maybe combine it with a little American West ala 1996

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, you did, and I'll explain why:

You may have believed you weren't bitter or weren't trying to upset anybody, but you obviously felt some bitterness because you took the time to post your displeasure. While your motives may not have been to upset people, a voice in the back of your head was warning you that just might happen, hence the disclaimer at the end.

I understand what your saying, but am I not supposed to express my opinion if its negative? I didn't bash anyone... I wasn't taking shots at anyone... it was just my initial reaction to the thread. And I thought I did it in a fair way. But, you can't please everyone.

I understand what your saying, but am I not supposed to express my opinion if its negative? I didn't bash anyone... I wasn't taking shots at anyone... it was just my initial reaction to the thread. And I thought I did it in a fair way. But, you can't please everyone.

Well, one thing I cannot do is stop you from expressing your opinion. I can just stop the sun from rising, but that's another story. :D

Tell you the truth, I don't think your inital post would have bothered me so much if you hadn't added the disclaimer.

Well, one thing I cannot do is stop you from expressing your opinion. I can just stop the sun from rising, but that's another story. :D

Tell you the truth, I don't think your inital post would have bothered me so much if you hadn't added the disclaimer.

Ahhh I was SO close then! :P Maybe next time I'll get it right, haha.

How about the scores? :worthy:

"No scores for you!!! NEXT!!!"

^0^

Ok Jeff and Kevin....we get it :) play nice.

So....George....are you trying to say the Cadets might make the Top 6 this year? :P

His disclaimer should have been "here is a hand-towel."

(GO Cadets, by a lot)

His disclaimer should have been "here is a hand-towel."

(GO Cadets, by a lot)

That would have been better. :P