White Sabers Weekend

Dan...there is always the Blousemen. They don't even have to practice they are so good. :rock:

Donny

thanks Donny, I'll keep that one in mind, since it appears that I am no longer wanted where I have been since Novemeber...

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks Donny, I'll keep that one in mind, since it appears that I am no longer wanted where I have been since Novemeber...

You mean where you've been SPORATICALLY since November !

Dan...which part don't you understand ? First of all...the Blousemen are not a real drumcorps, and secondly...you don't do anyone any good when you're NOT here !

It might just do you a world of good to actually FINISH a season SOMEWHERE instead of trying to dig up excuses to quit...

You missed a MAJOR weekend (among others), made no effort whatsoever to come on Sunday, and you expect to be treated like a 100% MEMBER ? You've got to EARN that one....my friend !

Dan...which part don't you understand ? First of all...the Blousemen are not a real drumcorps, and secondly...you don't do anyone any good when you're NOT here !

It might just do you a world of good to actually FINISH a season SOMEWHERE instead of trying to dig up excuses to quit...

You missed a MAJOR weekend (among others), made no effort whatsoever to come on Sunday, and you expect to be treated like a 100% MEMBER ? You've got to EARN that one....my friend !

Just so it's clear....I sent this one...not Bill ! He logged in on my 'puter this morning to get a PM to show me and never logged out ! So Dan, be mad at ME all you want !

Rick Rogers, Jr.

forgive me for putting my health over drumcorps, how many times can I say i'm sorry about this weekend.....as for the blousemen they are very real :) (i just hope they don't go Eb) (yes i did mean Eb)

I don't need excuses for anything, I state facts. If I was going to quit, I just would. Some people just need to put things aside to achieve a common goal, performang the best show that we can to make the audience happy. Drumcorps is supposed to be a fun and an enjoyable activity for both the performers, and the audience. Why does it only take a few people to disrupt it. Situations like this shouldn't have to occur, i mean corpsmembers bashing other members......it really looks good <**> personal issues have no business being in Drumcorps. Rick can we get this off of here(dcp) it's obvious that you have a problem with me, feel free to drop me an e-mail, or phone call or something.

Edited by iloveto8va

forgive me for putting my health over drumcorps, how many times can I say i'm sorry about this weekend.....as for the blousemen they are very real :) (i just hope they don't go Eb) (yes i did mean Eb)

I don't need excuses for anything, I state facts. If I was going to quit, I just would. Some people just need to put things aside to achieve a common goal, performang the best show that we can to make the audience happy. Drumcorps is supposed to be a fun and an enjoyable activity for both the performers, and the audience. Why does it only take a few people to disrupt it. Situations like this shouldn't have to occur, i mean corpsmembers bashing other members......it really looks good <**> personal issues have no business being in Drumcorps. Rick can we get this off of here(dcp) it's obvious that you have a problem with me, feel free to drop me an e-mail, or phone call or something.

Put things aside ?....like BEING at rehearsals ! O---M---G

What do you mean Blousemen arent real?

Donny

What do you mean Blousemen arent real?

Donny

I thought you were the director of that corps ! LOL

Dan says the corps might be going to Eb ! Does that mean you'll be adding alto clarinet and Eb horn. That'll be a beautiful blend !

Yeow !!!!