Lisle, IL - Season Pass

Bluecoats seemed pretty darn good.

Cavies have alot of the same drill ideas as the past, which is fine, since it works so well for them. Michael Gaines once again came up with some of the weirdest drill moves....can't wait to REALLY see it, from a good angle. Their show just doesn't seem like "the" show...ya know? Seems like it's missing something...unless they are incomplete...which would make it obvious that they are missing something...lol

That's all I've got! Can't wait for Phantom!

Nate

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone using Season Pass on a MAC? I'm using my daughter's MAC this summer and wondering if I'll have to break out the old PC to run season pass.

My Mac is working just fine with Season Pass. Getting the same lag as PC users in the Stream.

Anyone using Season Pass on a MAC? I'm using my daughter's MAC this summer and wondering if I'll have to break out the old PC to run season pass.

I'm using a Mac...wouldn't dream of anything else. Make sure you have SAFARI as the browser. It will not work with Netscape of Internet Explorer.

I'm using a MAC and it works just fine! I have OSX, and a pretty new MAC...so, hopefully yours will work. Do you have OSX?

Nate

:( Even went to a different computer... still no luck.

DCI hates me.

Make sure you have the latest version of Flash installed.

Wonder if they'll stream the announcement of scores/?