• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just posted

1. Blue Devils 74.600

2. Santa Clara Vanguard 69.650

3. Mandarins 57.400

SCV's going the wrong way...

Or the right way, depending on your point-of-view

Just got off the phone with my friend marching SCV and she told me she wasn't really surprised by the drop in score. Apparently they didn't have much energy tonight (they had to drive 2 hours to get to the show site from the housing site, I know that would sap me). They'll get back on the horse.

You would think that since they are trying to turn around the program from last years disaster.. they would be on a year long hype fest... and not lack any energy...

Maybe they need another Santa Clara Vanguard Appreciation Society again this year.. hope that lights the fire under their arse..

You would think that since they are trying to turn around the program from last years disaster.. they would be on a year long hype fest... and not lack any energy...

Maybe they need another Santa Clara Vanguard Appreciation Society again this year.. hope that lights the fire under their arse..

Down boy!

They were just tired tonight. It happens.

Down boy!

They were just tired tonight. It happens.

since when did performing on your home "coast" becoming boring.. They SHOULD BE EXCITED about performing their show, its on the 2nd show of the season.. this is where you build momentum for the rest of the season...

Tired?? they got a friggin 2 hour bus ride to REST..

i don't get it..

How long has it been since you marched? #### happens, when you're tired you're tired, there is only so much you can do about it. Happens to everyone

How long has it been since you marched? #### happens, when you're tired you're tired, there is only so much you can do about it. Happens to everyone

how long?? it's only been 2 years... and you can definitely perform an 11 MINUTE show off of 2 HOURS of rest..

i'm not buyin' it...