Any news from Modesto?

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope corps like SW and Mandarins can get out of the 50's within the next few comps they attend.

and I hope SCV gets back into 70, and gets closer to BD!

~>conner

you know, not agreeing with the king guy or w/e...

but I noticed he got banned... maybe I just missed something, or some stuff got deleted, but the guy WAS just saying that he liked BD's show better. It was more that people just kind of jumped on him about it... and he defended himself.

Like I said, maybe I just missed something, but I think the thread should have been closed/deleted before the guy got banned. Unless he was starting stuff on other threads, which I haven't seen.

~>conner

Agreed. If you go back to the post that got a bunch of people jumping on him, you'll see he spoke his mind succinctly. It wasn't a flame. He wasn't a flamer until 5 or 6 people devoted multiple posts to flame-baiting him, including blatant name-calling. Very silly.

Yay BD. Yay SCV. Yay all drum corps! Can't wait to see other corps in the mix on the left coast, including Pac Crest and BK. :)

ok lets just settle this right now for all.

1. cavies are the gods gift to drum corps

2. cadets can do no wrong

3. vanguard is the classiest corps ever

4-100. blue devils are the scum of the dci, the reason they have more dci championships and horn and marching titles than any other corps is purely coincidental. all blue devils fans should be shot, castrated, or denied access to the drum corps planet website, not only for the moral of DCP, but for their own integrity.

and if you cant see the sarcasm in that, you should.

DCP should be renamed to NBDP.com.... non BD planet.

Hopefully the sarcasm you mention is the fact that 1, 2, and 4-100 are certainly not the way DCP sees it. Especially 2. I can't argue with DCP thinking #3 although I don't tend to agree for several reasons that I'm not going to get into.

If you really think that's how DCP views things then you have a serious case of poor-little-me syndrome

JESUS H CHRIST IN TAP SHOES............can we please just close this before people start whining/#####ing again?!!?!?? People have demonstrated that they clearly CANNOT stay on topic, despite the effort of a few to get it back on topic! EFF!

Edited by Evil Reneguard Diva

The solution to this problem, clearly, is to make Stu a moderator, or at the least give him the power to close inane threads. In fact, I'm ashamed that this hasn't happened already. B)

Edited by Maedhros

JESUS H CHRIST IN TAP SHOES............can we please just close this before people start whining/#####ing again?!!?!?? People have demonstrated that they clearly CANNOT stay on topic, despite the effort of a few to get it back on topic! EFF!
The solution to this problem, clearly, is to make Stu a moderator, or at the least give him the power to close inane threads. In fact, I'm ashamed that this hasn't happened already. B)

Neither of these posts are on topic!

Neither is this one though :(

Agreed, and since it's had long enough to get back on topic, and it hasn't, I'm not going to allow it to go down the tubes further.

How unfortunate. To those who tried....thanks. :)

Comments, questions, and flaming arrows can be thrown at my covered wagon (via PM of course). heh

~K